MLP Pruszków I
MLP Pruszków I
MLP Pruszków I is situated in Pruszków on a 43.1 ha plot. The complex is fully developed and offers buildings suitable for warehousing, logistics and light production totaling 168 280 sqm.
The facility has unlimited power supply, large potential for future expansion offered to its clients, and a relatively large percentage of parking lot areas. MLP has convenient connections both with the centre of Warsaw and the main routes linking Warsaw with other cities:
- 19 km from the city centre of Warsaw,
- 10 km from Al.Krakowska, the road to Katowice, Kraków, Łódź and Wrocław,
- 2,5 km from the Poznań route,
- 1km from Al.Jerozolimskie, the primary road serving Warsaw,
- 15 km from Warsaw Chopin Airport
- Direct rail link to the main railway routes to all of Europe.
Amenities of MLP Pruszków I include:
- an operational rail facility within the complex,
- customs office and customs agencies on site,
- fenced site with 24 hour security,
- flexibility for future expansion,
- option of built-to-suit facilities for large users,
- unlimited MW power supply.
MLP Pruszków I brochure
Public transport facilities including railway and bus routes situated within close proximity (700m) to the site, make MLP an excellent location for employees and distributors. (The railway station is situated within a walking distance of 10 minutes from our site).
Public transport is located close to the park:
- 700m – PKP suburban railway line and SKM (Fast Urban Rail),
- 700m – city bus lines and suburbanbus lines,
- 1,3 km – WKD (Warsaw Approach Railway).
Bus transportation – PKS Grodzisk Mazowiecki:
- Connections with neighboringtowns and the connection to Warsaw – route Jaktorów/Grodzisk Mazowiecki – Warsaw, Królewska Street.
- From Warsaw City Center approx. 20 min, road 719.