Universal Express becomes a new client of the MLP Group
MLP Group has launched construction of another facility in the MLP Pruszkow II park. The new client is Universal Express Group, Poland’s largest independent provider of worldwide logistics and relocation services. The company will lease the total area of 10.000 m2. According to the plan, the facility will be commissioned in the first quarter of 2014. The general contractor’s function is discharged by Bin-Biuro Inżynierskie Sp. z o.o.
MLP Pruszkow II is a fast-growing logistic center, which allows its clients to increase the leased warehouse space to suit their individual needs. Universal Express is another tenant to move in the MLP Pruszkow II park. Established in 1990,the company’s main line of business is the provision of worldwide logistic solutions and relocation services. The Universal Express Group has been operating on the market since 1990 today it consists of 8 companies focusing on distribution, logistics and relocation services.
- 03.2020 MLP focuses on e-commerce in Germany
- 03.2020 MLP expands its property portfolio making the first purchase in Łódź
- 03.2020 MLP Group posts just under PLN 130m in net profit
- 03.2020 Gardening equipment distributor joins MLP Poznań West
- 02.2020 MLP Group secures EUR 30m for new projects
- 02.2020 Global logistics company Radial to settle in MLP Pruszków II