MLP Group secures EUR 30m for new projects
MLP Group has issued EUR 30m worth of bonds. The issue proceeds will be used to purchase land and implement projects to construct warehouses in Poland and abroad. On February 26th, the bonds will be introduced to trading on the Catalyst market.
- 03.2020 MLP focuses on e-commerce in Germany
- 03.2020 MLP expands its property portfolio making the first purchase in Łódź
- 03.2020 MLP Group posts just under PLN 130m in net profit
- 03.2020 Gardening equipment distributor joins MLP Poznań West
- 02.2020 MLP Group secures EUR 30m for new projects
- 02.2020 Global logistics company Radial to settle in MLP Pruszków II