Leader in e-commerce logistics leases 25,200 m2 in three MLP Group logistics centres
One of the largest independent logistics operators providing modern services to retail and institutional customers, including comprehensive services for the e-commerce industry, has leased approximately 25,200 m2 of space in total from MLP Group. The modern warehouse space is located across three logistics parks. The new tenant will operate from Poznań, Gliwice and Wrocław. The facilities are built to suit and will feature functional cross-dock areas.
- 03.2020 MLP focuses on e-commerce in Germany
- 03.2020 MLP expands its property portfolio making the first purchase in Łódź
- 03.2020 MLP Group posts just under PLN 130m in net profit
- 03.2020 Gardening equipment distributor joins MLP Poznań West
- 02.2020 MLP Group secures EUR 30m for new projects
- 02.2020 Global logistics company Radial to settle in MLP Pruszków II