InPost expands business relationship with MLP
The largest independent logistics operator is set to move into more MLP Group centres, with over 26,000 m2 of modern warehouse space to be handed over to InPost in 2020. From then on, the logistics company will operate from three key locations in Poznań, Gliwice, and Wrocław. All the facilities will be built to suit, featuring cross-dock areas. The transaction was completed through Cresa, a real estate advisory firm.
- 03.2020 MLP focuses on e-commerce in Germany
- 03.2020 MLP expands its property portfolio making the first purchase in Łódź
- 03.2020 MLP Group posts just under PLN 130m in net profit
- 03.2020 Gardening equipment distributor joins MLP Poznań West
- 02.2020 MLP Group secures EUR 30m for new projects
- 02.2020 Global logistics company Radial to settle in MLP Pruszków II