Igepa becomes new tenant at MLP Pruszków II
Igepa, a distributor of printing, office and visual advertising materials, has leased over 5,000 m2 of modern space at the MLP Pruszków II logistics park. Once finished, the facility will be handed over to Igepa in February next year. The transaction was completed through the agency of Cresa Polska, a real estate advisory firm.
- 03.2020 MLP focuses on e-commerce in Germany
- 03.2020 MLP expands its property portfolio making the first purchase in Łódź
- 03.2020 MLP Group posts just under PLN 130m in net profit
- 03.2020 Gardening equipment distributor joins MLP Poznań West
- 02.2020 MLP Group secures EUR 30m for new projects
- 02.2020 Global logistics company Radial to settle in MLP Pruszków II