Electromobility at MLP
MLP Group, a leading developer on the European warehouse property market in Poland, Germany and Romania, has just implemented another pro-environmental solution at the Pruszków logistics centre. For tenants and customers, MLPG has placed in service a dual charging station for electric and hybrid vehicles, using electricity from renewable sources.
- 08.2020 Construction of MLP Gliwice completed
- 07.2020 Paweł Zieliński will join MLP Group
- 07.2020 Electromobility at MLP
- 06.2020 European toy manufacturer and distributor to join MLP Pruszków II tenants
- 05.2020 MLP Group posts first-quarter net profit of PLN 113m, with property value rising to PLN 2.14bn
- 05.2020 Uniq Logistic to move into MLP Pruszków II