Akzo Nobel at MLP Pruszków I
We are happy to announce that in January of 2009, building B5 has been handed over for use to Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes Polska. The area – about 1000 m² – has been prepared especially for the needs of Akzo. Because of the specific nature of the stored products, chemically setting, non-sparking floor with electrostatic charge removal has been used in a part of the storeroom.
- 08.2020 Construction of MLP Gliwice completed
- 07.2020 Paweł Zieliński will join MLP Group
- 07.2020 Electromobility at MLP
- 06.2020 European toy manufacturer and distributor to join MLP Pruszków II tenants
- 05.2020 MLP Group posts first-quarter net profit of PLN 113m, with property value rising to PLN 2.14bn
- 05.2020 Uniq Logistic to move into MLP Pruszków II