MLP Group has a very strong capital structure allowing us to pursue long-term strategic objectives. We also have our own land bank situated in attractive locations enabling us to double the size of the warehouse space we hold. In addition to Poland, the German market is a top priority, in particular five core regions where we want to operate: Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt and the Ruhr Area. In the coming years Germany will offer us the greatest potential to generate a return on our investment while simultaneously diversifying our business in Poland. We also see an opportunity to launch operations in Austria in Vienna in 2020.
MLP Group highlights
- MLP Group currently runs ten operational logistics parks located in Poland: MLP Pruszków I, MLP Pruszków II, MLP Poznań, MLP Lublin, MLP Teresin, MLP Wrocław, MLP Gliwice, MLP Czeladź, MLP Poznań West and MLP Łódź. MLP Group is also currently running three logistics parks in Germany: MLP Unna, MLP Business Park Berlin I and MLP Business Park Niederrhein. In turn, it is currently developing a new logistics park in Romania called MLP Bucharest West. Furthermore, the Group holds plots of land and reservation agreements to acquire more land for future logistics parks. This means that MLP Group’s portfolio of active and prospective managed properties consists of a total of seventeen operational logistics parks located in Europe in the three markets it serves.
- MLP Group’s target warehousing space, including the investment projects mentioned above, is roughly 1,305 million square meters.
- PLN 938,6 million – Net Asset Value the end of 2019
- 586,7 thousand square meters – completed warehouse and manufacturing space leased in our parks at the end of 2019
- PLN 1 809 million – Group’s investment property portfolio at the end of 2019
We have been operating on the commercial property market since 1998.
We specialize in building and managing modern warehouse centers.
We act in the following capacities:
We build and lease all warehouse and manufacturing facilities in accordance with customer requirements under pre-let and BTS arrangements.
We are involved in every stage of a logistics park’s development, starting from the first location-related decision, to design, obtaining all permits, construction, commercialization and then property management. We deliver comprehensive solutions to optimize warehouse and manufacturing space. We customize our offer to your individual needs.
- Property manager
We manage leased space while providing support to our clients for the duration of lease agreements. We provide technical maintenance and upkeep services in the facilities. A dedicated team responsible for all matters in a given park is involved for every tenant’s convenience. We continually analyze the needs of our current and future clients to expand or build new warehouse and manufacturing facilities.
The high quality of services we provide distinguishes us on the market. Our logistics parks offer attractive venues to our tenants.