New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław
One of the leading European manufacturer and distributor of dietary and nutritional supplements, has leased approximately 10,000 square meters of warehouse and office space in the MLP Wrocław logistics park. The facility is expected to be turned over to the tenant in the third quarter of the year. Under the contract, the tenant has the option to extend the lease area by another 5,000 square meters. Advisory services on this transaction were provided by JLL.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania