MLP GROUP WYNAJĄŁ FIRMIE LEAR CORPORATION POLAND II 4 780 M2 POWIERZCHNI W PARKU MLP TYCHY
Eurosoft, a company offering occupational safety products, has leased over 4,000 sq m in the MLP warehouse complex in the southern city of Tychy, Silesia province. The real estate services company Cushman & Wakefield represented MLP Group, the developer of the complex, in the deal.
Eurosoft will occupy 3,832 sq m of warehouse space and 200 sq m of office and welfare space in building C1, the last one to be constructed in the complex. The tenant will move into the building at the end of the second or the beginning of the third quarter of 2013.
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin