MLP GROUP WYNAJĄŁ FIRMIE LEAR CORPORATION POLAND II 4 780 M2 POWIERZCHNI W PARKU MLP TYCHY
Eurosoft, a company offering occupational safety products, has leased over 4,000 sq m in the MLP warehouse complex in the southern city of Tychy, Silesia province. The real estate services company Cushman & Wakefield represented MLP Group, the developer of the complex, in the deal.
Eurosoft will occupy 3,832 sq m of warehouse space and 200 sq m of office and welfare space in building C1, the last one to be constructed in the complex. The tenant will move into the building at the end of the second or the beginning of the third quarter of 2013.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław