MLP GROUP WYNAJĄŁ FIRMIE LEAR CORPORATION POLAND II 4 780 M2 POWIERZCHNI W PARKU MLP TYCHY
Eurosoft, a company offering occupational safety products, has leased over 4,000 sq m in the MLP warehouse complex in the southern city of Tychy, Silesia province. The real estate services company Cushman & Wakefield represented MLP Group, the developer of the complex, in the deal.
Eurosoft will occupy 3,832 sq m of warehouse space and 200 sq m of office and welfare space in building C1, the last one to be constructed in the complex. The tenant will move into the building at the end of the second or the beginning of the third quarter of 2013.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania