MLP Group to issue bonds worth up to EUR 50 million
The Management Board of MLP Group has established a bond issue program with a total value of up to EUR 50 million. The proceeds will largely be earmarked to finance international expansion. The bonds will be offered in multiple series in private placements. Bank Pekao will act as the issue arranger.
- 06.2019 Marelvi Impex as first tenant at MLP Bucharest West
- 05.2019 Foundation stone laid for MLP Poznań West
- 05.2019 MLP Group triples its net profit
- 05.2019 L-SHOP-TEAM leases 56,500 sqm at MLP Unna Logistics Park
- 04.2019 InPost will operate from MLP Poznań West
- 04.2019 Alexandru Mihai joins the MLP Group