MLP Group will build a 24,000 square meter logistics center for Żabka
MLP Group S.A., the leading developer of warehouse space, signed a contract with Żabka Polska S.A. The contract provides for the construction of a 24,000 square meter logistics center supporting the Żabka and Freshmarket chains of stores. The facility will be developed at the MLP Gliwice park in the Zbrosławice municipality in close vicinity to the A1 Motorway. An A-class warehouse with a social and office part will be handed over to the tenant in November 2017. The Colliers International real estate agency acted as an intermediary in this transaction.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław