MLP Group will build a 24,000 square meter logistics center for Żabka
MLP Group S.A., the leading developer of warehouse space, signed a contract with Żabka Polska S.A. The contract provides for the construction of a 24,000 square meter logistics center supporting the Żabka and Freshmarket chains of stores. The facility will be developed at the MLP Gliwice park in the Zbrosławice municipality in close vicinity to the A1 Motorway. An A-class warehouse with a social and office part will be handed over to the tenant in November 2017. The Colliers International real estate agency acted as an intermediary in this transaction.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania