MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
MLP Group commenced the construction of its first logistics park in Romania. Work on a 12,000 m2 facility is currently underway. In total, over 22,000 m2 of modern warehousing space will be constructed at this stage of the project. Ultimately, 95,000 m2 of space will be available to tenants in MLP Bucharest West. Sagex Construct has been selected as the general contractor.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania