MLP Group purchased the new land in Bieruń
cargo-partner extended its lease for almost 6000 sqm of warehouse space, plus an office and staff portion, at MLP Pruszków I.
cargo-partner, an Austria based company, was established in 1983. It is an international freight forwarder providing shipping and logistics services, specializing in air, sea and road freight. It operates from 100 offices in 17 European countries, USA and many countries in Asia, including China, India, Taiwan and Qatar. Cargo group employs a total of 2,400 people. In Poland it has been active since 1998 and currently it has 8 offices with its main office in Pruszków. Millennium Logistic Park Pruszków I (MLP Pruszków I) logistics centre located 18 km to the south west of Warsaw offers warehouse and production space with office and social units for lease. The site features a rail siding. The logistics park’s halls total 165,000 sq m. The developer is MLP Group.
cargo-partner has leased warehouse and office space in MPL Pruszków I since 2006. In addition to logistics services, it also offers customs warehouse services.
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin