MLP Group launches construction of a City Logistics type project
MLP Group launches construction of City Logistics type warehouses with module areas of 1600 and 3200 square meters in Dąbrówka near Poznań. In total, more than 86,700 square meters is available for the lessees, out of which 10,000 square meters will be built this year as speculative space. The project is developed on the site of the MLP Poznań West park, which is located near the S11 road, A2 highway, next to the newly-opened S5 road and in a very close vicinity of the Airport. It is the most attractive location near Poznań, since after the S5 road is fully completed, the entire transit traffic towards Wrocław and the Silesian agglomeration will move to this route.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław