MLP Group launches construction of a City Logistics type project
MLP Group launches construction of City Logistics type warehouses with module areas of 1600 and 3200 square meters in Dąbrówka near Poznań. In total, more than 86,700 square meters is available for the lessees, out of which 10,000 square meters will be built this year as speculative space. The project is developed on the site of the MLP Poznań West park, which is located near the S11 road, A2 highway, next to the newly-opened S5 road and in a very close vicinity of the Airport. It is the most attractive location near Poznań, since after the S5 road is fully completed, the entire transit traffic towards Wrocław and the Silesian agglomeration will move to this route.
- 03.2019 MLP Group reports a net profit of nearly PLN 100 million
- 03.2019 Van Eupen Logistik to move into MLP Unna
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania