MLP Group to accelerate growth in H2
MLP Group has published its consolidated results for H1 2017. The Group generated revenues of PLN 47.5 million, up 9.5% from last year. Its operating result (EBIT) was PLN 21 million, net of the impact exerted by the revaluation of investment property, coming in at a similar level as last year. In the first six months of the year, the Group executed or prepared the construction of facilities with the surface area of more than 142,000 square meters, continuing to increase the scale of its operations; the effects should be visible in the second half of the year.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław