MLP Group to accelerate growth in H2
MLP Group has published its consolidated results for H1 2017. The Group generated revenues of PLN 47.5 million, up 9.5% from last year. Its operating result (EBIT) was PLN 21 million, net of the impact exerted by the revaluation of investment property, coming in at a similar level as last year. In the first six months of the year, the Group executed or prepared the construction of facilities with the surface area of more than 142,000 square meters, continuing to increase the scale of its operations; the effects should be visible in the second half of the year.
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin