MLP Group accelerates its expansion in Germany
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for 2017. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 100.3 million and net profit of PLN 47.3 million. As at the end of last year, its net assets were worth PLN 726.7 million, up 7.5% yoy. Outside Poland, MLP Group’s priority is the German market where the Group intends to develop the MLP Unna park and plans to launch 2 or 3 new projects this year.
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin