MLP Group accelerates its expansion in Germany
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for 2017. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 100.3 million and net profit of PLN 47.3 million. As at the end of last year, its net assets were worth PLN 726.7 million, up 7.5% yoy. Outside Poland, MLP Group’s priority is the German market where the Group intends to develop the MLP Unna park and plans to launch 2 or 3 new projects this year.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania