MLP Group accelerates its expansion in Germany
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for 2017. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 100.3 million and net profit of PLN 47.3 million. As at the end of last year, its net assets were worth PLN 726.7 million, up 7.5% yoy. Outside Poland, MLP Group’s priority is the German market where the Group intends to develop the MLP Unna park and plans to launch 2 or 3 new projects this year.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław