MLP Group accelerates its expansion in Germany
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for 2017. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 100.3 million and net profit of PLN 47.3 million. As at the end of last year, its net assets were worth PLN 726.7 million, up 7.5% yoy. Outside Poland, MLP Group’s priority is the German market where the Group intends to develop the MLP Unna park and plans to launch 2 or 3 new projects this year.
- 06.2019 Marelvi Impex as first tenant at MLP Bucharest West
- 05.2019 Foundation stone laid for MLP Poznań West
- 05.2019 MLP Group triples its net profit
- 05.2019 L-SHOP-TEAM leases 56,500 sqm at MLP Unna Logistics Park
- 04.2019 InPost will operate from MLP Poznań West
- 04.2019 Alexandru Mihai joins the MLP Group