MLP Group extends agreement with Business Archiv
Business Archiv has extended the lease agreement for the MLP Pruszków I park and has leased additional office space. Currently, Business Archiv leases 1980 m2 of warehouse space with employee facilities. Previously, Business Archiv was leasing 1180 m2 of warehouse and employee space at the MLP Pruszków I center. Under an annex to the agreement, it added 100 m2 of office space and extended the current lease. Business Archiv is a fast growing company offering a broad range of services related to document archiving and management. It has been in operation since 1996. The scope of the company’s business required a special furnishing of the leased warehouse space to protect documents against damage. Company’s facilities are subject to special supervision and security.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław