MLP Group strongly improves its results
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for H1 2018. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 62.6 million, operating profit of PLN 71.6 million and net profit of PLN 31.5 million. These results are significantly better than last year’s. Net asset value during the first six months of the year rose 4.4% to PLN 758.5 million. The Management Board of the MLP Group is planning for further rapid growth in Poland and on the German market. It intends to invest in speculative facilities and create small business units, known as SBUs in parks.
- 12.2018 Smart Cargo Solutions on its way to move into MLP Pruszków I
- 12.2018 Tenants award a prize to MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 Edelmann Poland extends its stay at MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 Dedra enlarges its space in MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I