MLP Group strongly improves its results
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for H1 2018. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 62.6 million, operating profit of PLN 71.6 million and net profit of PLN 31.5 million. These results are significantly better than last year’s. Net asset value during the first six months of the year rose 4.4% to PLN 758.5 million. The Management Board of the MLP Group is planning for further rapid growth in Poland and on the German market. It intends to invest in speculative facilities and create small business units, known as SBUs in parks.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania