MLP Group strongly improves its results
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for H1 2018. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 62.6 million, operating profit of PLN 71.6 million and net profit of PLN 31.5 million. These results are significantly better than last year’s. Net asset value during the first six months of the year rose 4.4% to PLN 758.5 million. The Management Board of the MLP Group is planning for further rapid growth in Poland and on the German market. It intends to invest in speculative facilities and create small business units, known as SBUs in parks.
- 06.2019 Marelvi Impex as first tenant at MLP Bucharest West
- 05.2019 Foundation stone laid for MLP Poznań West
- 05.2019 MLP Group triples its net profit
- 05.2019 L-SHOP-TEAM leases 56,500 sqm at MLP Unna Logistics Park
- 04.2019 InPost will operate from MLP Poznań West
- 04.2019 Alexandru Mihai joins the MLP Group