MLP Group strongly improves its results
MLP Group has published its consolidated financial results for H1 2018. In this period, the Group earned revenues of PLN 62.6 million, operating profit of PLN 71.6 million and net profit of PLN 31.5 million. These results are significantly better than last year’s. Net asset value during the first six months of the year rose 4.4% to PLN 758.5 million. The Management Board of the MLP Group is planning for further rapid growth in Poland and on the German market. It intends to invest in speculative facilities and create small business units, known as SBUs in parks.
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice