Mirbud launches the construction of two facilities at MLP Pruszków II
The MLP Group has handed over to Mirbud S.A., the general contractor of the construction project, a site for the construction of two facilities in the MLP Pruszków II logistics park. The MLP Group has commissioned Mirbud S.A. to build warehouse facilities with office space of a total surface area of over 36,200 m2. For cargo-partner, a global logistics operator, 9,300 m2 of warehouse and office space will be prepared. For Avery Dennison, a manufacturer and distributor of labels and self-adhesive materials, 13,300 m2 of space will be constructed.
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice