Mirbud launches the construction of two facilities at MLP Pruszków II
The MLP Group has handed over to Mirbud S.A., the general contractor of the construction project, a site for the construction of two facilities in the MLP Pruszków II logistics park. The MLP Group has commissioned Mirbud S.A. to build warehouse facilities with office space of a total surface area of over 36,200 m2. For cargo-partner, a global logistics operator, 9,300 m2 of warehouse and office space will be prepared. For Avery Dennison, a manufacturer and distributor of labels and self-adhesive materials, 13,300 m2 of space will be constructed.
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania
- 12.2018 DS Smith will move into MLP Czeladź
- 12.2018 Smart Cargo Solutions on its way to move into MLP Pruszków I
- 12.2018 Tenants award a prize to MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 Edelmann Poland extends its stay at MLP Pruszków I