Matras will distribute books from MLP Pruszków II
The MLP Group has signed an agreement with a Matras Group company for the lease of 14,000 square meters of warehousing, office and auxiliary space in the logistics park MLP Pruszków II. The agreement provides for an option to expand the warehouses by another 6,200 square meters. The Matras Group is the operator of a chain of over 170 bookstores located all over Poland. The contract was brokered by CBRE.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania