Korporacja KGL to choose MLP Tychy
MLP Group has leased 1,440 m2 of space to DMT sp. z o.o. at MLP Pruszków II. The space, which will be used for warehousing, with an office and staff section, is currently being built at the MLP Pruszków II park and will be delivered in the 2nd quarter of this year.
DMT sp. z o.o. has been a customer of MLP Group since 2006, when it leased a small space at MLP Pruszków I (400 m2) for a refrigeration unit, but because of the company’s rapid growth it decided to increase the space it occupies.
The DMT sp. z o.o. logistics centre has been operating on the market since 1999. DMT specializes in providing integrated logistics solutions, through design of optimal methods for achieving the client’s goals in the area of warehousing, transport and distribution of goods. DMT (Dystrybucja, Magazynowanie, Transport) was one of the first companies in Poland to decide to develop competencies in the field of logistics support for sales.
“We are pleased to announce that another current MLP Group customer planning to expand its business has decided to continue its operations at one our parks,” said Dorota Jagodzińska-Sasson, a member of the management board of MLP Group S.A. “The MLP Pruszków II facility has excellent growth potential. Thanks to its location near Warsaw and the expressway currently under construction, it is one of the best-situated logistics parks near Warsaw.”
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania