Janex has commissioned a BTS facility at MLP Pruszków II
This distributor of meat and cold cut products has commissioned a BTS facility from the MLP Group with an area of approx. 4,800 square meters. The agreement has been signed for 12 years. The construction project will be executed in the MLP Pruszków II logistics park. The construction is expected to be completed in March 2019. The tenant will be able to move into the facility immediately afterwards. Under the contract, the tenant may exercise an option to extend the lease area by another 5,000 square meters. Advisory services on this transaction were provided by CBRE.
- 03.2019 MLP Group reports a net profit of nearly PLN 100 million
- 03.2019 Van Eupen Logistik to move into MLP Unna
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania