Igepa at the MLP Pruszków II Park
Piotr i Paweł, the company managing the nationwide chain of retail stores, has leased 8,000 m2 in the warehouse and manufacturing center in Poznań, which is currently undergoing expansion. Building A is the first facility in the MLP Poznań park. Ultimately, four halls with a total space of approximately 102,000 m2 will be developed on the plot of land with the area of over 19 hectares. The center will have an excellent location in the village of Koninko, about 15 km from the Poznań city center. The facility is located just 4.5 km from an A2 highway exit and 1.5 km from the “11” expressway.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania