Igepa at the MLP Pruszków II Park
Piotr i Paweł, the company managing the nationwide chain of retail stores, has leased 8,000 m2 in the warehouse and manufacturing center in Poznań, which is currently undergoing expansion. Building A is the first facility in the MLP Poznań park. Ultimately, four halls with a total space of approximately 102,000 m2 will be developed on the plot of land with the area of over 19 hectares. The center will have an excellent location in the village of Koninko, about 15 km from the Poznań city center. The facility is located just 4.5 km from an A2 highway exit and 1.5 km from the “11” expressway.
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin