Igepa at the MLP Pruszków II Park
Piotr i Paweł, the company managing the nationwide chain of retail stores, has leased 8,000 m2 in the warehouse and manufacturing center in Poznań, which is currently undergoing expansion. Building A is the first facility in the MLP Poznań park. Ultimately, four halls with a total space of approximately 102,000 m2 will be developed on the plot of land with the area of over 19 hectares. The center will have an excellent location in the village of Koninko, about 15 km from the Poznań city center. The facility is located just 4.5 km from an A2 highway exit and 1.5 km from the “11” expressway.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław