MLP Group’s target warehousing space is nearly 1,2 million square meters
The MLP Group has published its consolidated results for Q1-Q3 2016: net profit of PLN 22.7 million with revenues reaching PLN 67.0 million. Net assets reached PLN 630.6 million. Currently, the property portfolio of the MLP Group includes 7 logistics parks with 3 more in the pipeline. The MLP Group’s 10 parks have a target space of nearly 1.2 million square meters.
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin