MLP Group’s target warehousing space is nearly 1,2 million square meters
The MLP Group has published its consolidated results for Q1-Q3 2016: net profit of PLN 22.7 million with revenues reaching PLN 67.0 million. Net assets reached PLN 630.6 million. Currently, the property portfolio of the MLP Group includes 7 logistics parks with 3 more in the pipeline. The MLP Group’s 10 parks have a target space of nearly 1.2 million square meters.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław