MLP Group’s target warehousing space is nearly 1,2 million square meters
The MLP Group has published its consolidated results for Q1-Q3 2016: net profit of PLN 22.7 million with revenues reaching PLN 67.0 million. Net assets reached PLN 630.6 million. Currently, the property portfolio of the MLP Group includes 7 logistics parks with 3 more in the pipeline. The MLP Group’s 10 parks have a target space of nearly 1.2 million square meters.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania