Dachser moves into MLP Pruszków II
A modern car upholstery sewing plant will be created on the leased space. The manufacturing space has been customized to the manufacturing specifications of Lear corporation Poland II: the MLP Group installed heating and ventilation system with control units and heat recuperation, which will ensure the temperature of 18 degrees Centigrade in the production part, compressed air installation and additional roof lanterns providing additional natural light to the production hall.
- 02.2019 MLP Group is strengthening its position around Lublin
- 02.2019 MLP Group at an industry conference in Leipzig
- 01.2019 Smurfit Kappa poised to move into MLP Pruszków II
- 01.2019 MLP Group launched the construction of a logistics park in Romania
- 01.2019 Atlas Ward will expand the MLP Czeladź park
- 12.2018 MLP Group launches construction of the first park in Romania