cargo-partner extended its lease in MLP Pruszków I
MLP Group, one of the leading developers of warehouse and production space in Poland, has leased 4,139 m2 of space at its MLP Tychy park to APPE. The space will be used largely as warehouse and production space. Some of the leased space will be set apart as office and communal and technical areas.
The leased space will be customized to meet the requirements of APPE’s manufacturing machinery. In its new plant in Poland, APPE intends to produce plastic packaging made using both injection and blow molding methods The space will be delivered in December of this year and APPE plans to launch the production of packaging in January.
The MLP Tychy park is located in the Katowice Special Economic Zone. It is a fast-growing industrial park located on the plot of land of over 17 hectares, where the company may eventually build 96,000 m² of warehouse and production space. Currently, there are 13 clients, most of them manufacturing companies, running their business from MLP Tychy.
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław