Net Assets of MLP Group Up 36%
MLP Group S.A. published its consolidated results for 2013. The Group’s net assets increased nearly 36% YoY to reach PLN 508.9 million. Revenues went up 7% YoY to reach PLN 92.1 million. This year, the Group’s Management Board expects to see a double-digit rate of growth in revenues (in percentage terms).
- 11.2018 The MLP Group increased revenues by 43%
- 11.2018 TMM Express moves into MLP Pruszków I
- 11.2018 MLP Lublin logistics park fully leased
- 10.2018 MLP Group launches an expansion of its logistics park in Czeladź
- 10.2018 PartnersPol Group to move into MLP Teresin
- 10.2018 Additional 11.3 thousand m2 for Stokrotka in MLP Lublin