Net Assets of MLP Group Up 36%
MLP Group S.A. published its consolidated results for 2013. The Group’s net assets increased nearly 36% YoY to reach PLN 508.9 million. Revenues went up 7% YoY to reach PLN 92.1 million. This year, the Group’s Management Board expects to see a double-digit rate of growth in revenues (in percentage terms).
- 09.2018 MLP Group acquires a new tenant in Lublin
- 08.2018 MLP Group strongly improves its results
- 07.2018 MLP Group increases commercialization
- 06.2018 Żabka launches a new logistics center in MLP Gliwice
- 06.2018 Patrick Kurowski to support MLP Group’s expansion in Germany
- 05.2018 New tenant will move into MLP Wrocław