In 2018 we will continue to focus on increasing the warehouse space in the Polish market and foreign expansion. In Poland, we plan to acquire two new plots of land to develop new logistics park and develop the existing parks. Outside Poland, our priority will be the German market where we intend to develop our Unna park and plan to acquire at least 2-3 new projects: in Mönchengladbach in the Ruhr Area and in the south of the country. We also plan to expand our operations in Romania through launching the construction of new warehouse facilities in our park in Bucharest. This will ensure continuation of the steady increase in the operating scale and value of our Group.
MLP Group highlights
- Currently, the Group operates eight logistics parks in Poland: MLP Pruszków I, MLP Pruszków II, MLP Poznań, MLP Lublin, MLP Teresin, MLP Wrocław, MLP Czeladź and MLP Gliwice. Based on a development agreement, the Group is also responsible for the commercialization of the MLP Bieruń logistics park, sold in 2015. In Germany, the Group currently operates one logistics park – MLP Unna. In Romania, in turn, the Group purchased land for development of a new logistics park – MLP Bucharest West. In addition, the Group owns land plots and has signed reservation agreements to purchase new plots for its planned logistics parks. This means that the current and potential real estate portfolio managed by the MLP Group consists of a total of seventeen operating logistics parks located in three European markets.
- MLP Group’s target warehousing space, including the investment projects mentioned above, is roughly 1 million square meters.
- PLN 726,7 million – Net Asset Value at yearend 2017
- 439,9 thousand square meters – completed warehouse and manufacturing space leased in our parks at yearend 2017
- PLN 1 162,9 million – Group’s investment property portfolio at yearend 2017
We have been operating on the commercial property market since 1998.
We specialize in building and managing modern warehouse centers.
We act in the following capacities:
We build and lease all warehouse and manufacturing facilities in accordance with customer requirements under pre-let and BTS arrangements.
We are involved in every stage of a logistics park’s development, starting from the first location-related decision, to design, obtaining all permits, construction, commercialization and then property management. We deliver comprehensive solutions to optimize warehouse and manufacturing space. We customize our offer to your individual needs.
- Property manager
We manage leased space while providing support to our clients for the duration of lease agreements. We provide technical maintenance and upkeep services in the facilities. A dedicated team responsible for all matters in a given park is involved for every tenant’s convenience. We continually analyze the needs of our current and future clients to expand or build new warehouse and manufacturing facilities.
The high quality of services we provide distinguishes us on the market. Our logistics parks offer attractive venues to our tenants.